3fs, 4th office, Avantcar, Celtra, Chipolo, Comtrade, CubeSensors, Databox, Datafy.it, Dawn of Play – Razum, DLabs, Domenca, Edgar, Enolyse, FlyKly, Genialis, Guru Cue, Infinum, Intera, IzziRent, Klika, LACEnano, Marand Lab, Mediately, MESI, Naymit, Nizkocenovci, Ekipa2 (Outfit7), Red Hat, Reveel, SASH reporting, SmartNinja, Sqwiz, The Kiwi Factory, Toonia, Toshl, Visionect, Zabec.net, Zemanta…
So many in fact we suggest you use the hitchhiker’s Guide and Map to the Startup Crawl.
Each year Startup Crawl attracts hundreds of visitors. It is The Way to meet Slovenia’s:
- digital community
- experts with passion
- entrepreneurs with “world domination” visions
- senior managers with track records
- students and researchers eager to take on new challenges
Visitors will get a unique firsthand experience of
- How tech teams with global products and services work?
- What drives entrepreneurs in their need to create the next google?
- How a young company motivates its employees to successfully compete against the biggest multinationals in the world?
- What kind of material do you need to be made of to succeed?
The companies are in it for
- interaction with talent and fresh insights,
- business links hard to form otherwise,
- community building and growth.
When: from 8h in the morning until 20h in the evening, 20th of March 2015
Where: The event will take place at different times throughout the day at the office locations of Slovenian startups and tech companies.
Twitter hashtag: #StartupCrawlSi
For those of you who aren’t getting your Internet Weekly newsletter yet, but would like to: